terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships between users and our company regarding the use of this service.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may establish various regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Regulations") regarding the Service, such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms, regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- For this service, a person wishing to register will agree to these Terms and apply for registration using the method specified by the Company, and the registration will be completed when the Company approves the request.
- If the Company determines that the applicant for user registration has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for user registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
- If false information is reported when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In other cases where the Company determines that the registration for use is inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Users shall appropriately manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own responsibility.
- Users may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party under any circumstances. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, the Company considers that the user ID is being used by the registered user.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Usage fees and payment methods)
- As consideration for the paid portion of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
- If the User is late in paying the usage fee, the User shall pay a delay fee at the rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
Users must not engage in the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the content of this service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of servers or networks of our company, other users, or other third parties.
- Acts of commercially using information obtained through this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of making or attempting unauthorized access
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
- Acts of using this service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Impersonating another user
- Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that are not permitted by our company
- Acts aimed at meeting a stranger of the opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exists, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of computer systems related to this service
- If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
- If a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident.
- In other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Use restrictions and registration cancellation)
- If the user falls under any of the following, the Company may restrict the user's use of all or part of the Service or cancel the user's registration without prior notice. I assume that.
- If you violate any of the provisions of these Terms
- If it is discovered that there are false facts in the registered information
- If there is a default in payment obligations such as fees, etc.
- If there is no response for a certain period of time to contact from our company
- If this service is not used for a certain period of time after the last use
- In addition, if our company determines that the use of this service is inappropriate
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the Company's actions pursuant to this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
Users may withdraw from this service by following the withdrawal procedures established by our company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in the Service (defects related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). We do not guarantee, either expressly or implicitly, that there will be no such defects.
- Our company assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to users due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including these Terms) constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer will not apply.
- Even in the cases stipulated in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to a default or illegal act due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) that is caused by special circumstances. We are not responsible for any damage (including cases where the occurrence of damage was foreseen or could have been foreseen). In addition, compensation for damages caused to users due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from users in the month in which the damages occurred.
- Our company is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes to service content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result.
If the Company deems it necessary, the Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the User. Furthermore, if the user starts using this service after changing these terms, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or Communication)
Notifications or communications between users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless a user notifies us of a change in accordance with a method separately determined by our company, our company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will notify or contact that contact information. It is assumed that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Users may not transfer their status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or provide them as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing law/jurisdiction)
- When interpreting these Terms, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office will have exclusive jurisdiction.